All content is created and owned by us unless stated otherwise (for example guest blog posts, which we always credit).
This website will accept forms of compensation and will feature sponsored content from time to time. That will include paid blog posts or reviews, or sponsored giveaways. But, not all product reviews or brands mentioned are sponsored content as we recommend products we love too, without any connection to certain companies.
This blog also features affiliate links. What does that mean for you?
If you purchase through one of our affiliate links, we will get a very small commission or referral fee at no extra cost for you. Posts containing affiliate links will be marked as such.
We only recommend products or services that we truly believe in. If you chose to make a purchase through one of our affiliate links, I want to personally thank you for supporting me and my blog.
This site uses Google AdSense advertisements and its owner does not control the content of the advertisements or the conduct of the third parties whose advertising content is being served by Google or other ad networks.
I use Mailchimp to collect email addresses. If you sign up for a freebie or agree to receive news, updates and special offers via email, you can stop these emails at any time by unsubscribing. I do not share emails with third parties and do not spam.
By signing up to my email list, you agree to receive email communications from us including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotional resources, and other announcements and correspondence. We accept no responsibility for the accurate receipt of any such emails. You are entirely responsible for ensuring that your email address is not blocked or impaired in any way, by white-listing our email address.
If you unsubscribe from receiving our emails, you acknowledge and understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from WrappedInGreen.
Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the site, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, or otherwise communicate with us.
We collect log information when you use our site, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the site.
We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. (Please see our full Cookies Policy below.)
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our site;
- Personalize and improve the site and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With third-party apps and advertisers for the purpose of targeting, retargeting and analytics
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our site, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this blog, as these Terms apply to all
visitors. By visiting this blog, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Terms & Conditions
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Wrapped In Green. The term the “Site” refers to wrappedingreen.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors and any other users of the site.
Use of wrappedingreen.com, including all materials presented herein and all online services provided by the blog owner, are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
1. Blog Content
I am the owner of all information on this website. Information on this blog may only be copied for personal use and no part may be reproduced, reused or reposted without my permission. Requests for permission should be addressed to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may link back to this blog, as long as you clearly give credit to us as the source and include a hyperlink to this blog. All blog content is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as professional or specific advice. We make every effort to only provide complete and accurate information, but are not responsible or liable for any inaccuracies. We am not responsible for your reliance on the information presented on this blog and shall not be liable for any damages or harm.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the content of the Site, in whole or in part without our prior written consent.
2. Blog Comments
Blog comments will be publicly available to other blog visitors. You own the rights to the content you post on this blog, but agree to give a license so that this content can be shared on the blog. We reserve the right to remove any content that we determine to be unlawful, inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms. If any user-generated content is found to be copyright infringement, we will respond to and comply with any DMCA Take Down Notices.
While using this blog, you may provide certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address or demographic data gathered through the use of “cookies.” We only collect information solely for the purposes of analysis of content performance and for demographic research.
We do not sell, trade or share your personal information. Your email address used to leave blog comments will solely be used to respond to your comment. If you choose to opt in to my email newsletter, you may opt-out at any time. Our newsletter is managed by an email list management provider.
4. Links to Other Web Sites
This blog may contain links to third-party websites that we do not control. Once you leave the blog, you are no longer governed by these Terms. We assume no responsibility for the content or practices of any third party websites.
Last updated: Sept 2018
Like many other Web sites, wrappedingreen.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to wrappedingreen.com and other sites on the Internet.
This website uses ads provided by different ad networks and also affiliate links.
This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts and/or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics, events, or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
wrappedingreen.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
- Askimet – we use Askimet to block spam comments. It’s a plug-in that blocks suspicious comments (including suspicious IP addresses) so that we don’t have to spend huge chunks of time deleting spam comments. You can view their terms of service right here: https://akismet.com/tos/
What are your choices regarding cookies?
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Thank you for visiting our website and sharing in our content. We hope you find valuable tips and lists to make your gifting experience a memorable one!